Extreme Games Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] FT B1F Walkthrough with Map

Go down

[GUIDE] FT B1F Walkthrough with Map Empty [GUIDE] FT B1F Walkthrough with Map

Post  KaiXan Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 am

I decided to copy the whole walkthrough and place it in our very own forum for easy access for CabalSEA players.

Thanks to ys_vain for providing the link and a huge thanks to Trancid from Cabal Online forum for the original guide.

===========================================================
===========================================================

[GUIDE] FT B1F Walkthrough with Map Forgottentempleb1fcd7

Ok, first off, the map should speak for itself. There are several possible sidequests in FT, which almost all lead to the same thing, four green treasure boxes. First some important things to know, so that you don't screw up your run.
1) No monsters respawn, unless they are part of a quest.
2) Don't spacespam. You may need to leave certain drops on the floor, depending on how far you can get.

Where to enter:
The entrance is in the Forgotten Ruins, near the spawnlocation of Monakus Karion. (Simply put, walk through the entire map until the end, and search for a portal.)
You will need a Muster Card : Forgotten Temple B1F to enter it. When you are going in a party, every partymember must have such a card (duh). For those who've never seen this card before, it looks like a red version of the Ruina Station card.
Last thing that you need to know, you need to be level 115 to be able to enter the dungeon. If I recall right, there is an activation quest for this dungeon, and there is a skill exp quest, if you still need it at that level.

How to use the map:
As for progressing through the dungeon, it is quite easy. Simply follow the quest markers Q1 through Q11, while killing any boss and perferrably any monster that you encounter along the way. If you/your party is good and/or experienced enough, then that is it.
Sometimes (not always, somes more than 10 times in a run), you might find some exceptional items, being a red, green or blue key and/or a Mutant Energy Ball. If you find one of these items, and are capable of completing it, but don't know how, then simply take a look at the map. For example, if you find the red key, go to the red markers on the map named R1, R2, R3 and as last KQ. For the blue key this is B1, B2, B3 and KQ. Simple as that.
If you find that mutant energy ball, you can gain access to the Blue Mithril shop, where you can find items that are needed to craft slotted mithril. When you find it, simply go to the marker named MEB. The rest will speak for itself.
The last two markers are the arrows and firewalls. The arrows simply indicate a warp. Talk to the NPC near the tail of the arrow (or in the case of a twosided arrow near on of the heads), and you will get warped to the opposite end of the arrow.
The firewalls are the red lines. Some are killable, others simply disappear, some are permanent and one even disappears for a moment to become killable afterwards.

Main Walkthrough:
There are already several guides on how to do the Forgotten Temple, like a video guide in this section (pre-episode 2 I believe) and a good guide in the Spanish forums. Therefor I will try to keep this as slim as possible, and perhaps add detailed guides for for example bosses, later on if you guys want it. Keep in mind that I don't know all the right tricks, since I'm only a level 143 Force Blader, and I often go in a two-man party with a level 141 Blader.

Anyway, you start at the start. Talk with questmarker Q1.
Q1: Flamewall F1 will drop. Continue on, talk to Q2.

Q2: Flamewalls F2 and F3 will now drop at timed intervals. Continue on to Q3.

Q3: The wall next to it will disappear. Continue and kill all the Gricks. Then talk to Q4.

Q4: Firewall F4 will disappear. Head on into the room and kill firewall F5. The firecannons can do a lot of damage. To avoid a fair amount, go stand next to one of the cannons. After F5 has been killed, go into the next corridor and kill all ten Obidiants. Then talk to Q5.

Q5: This warps you into the boss room of Nesbite. Good luck Nah, just kidding, he can be fairly easy. Just keep in mind to kill the Serpents right away when they spawn, or you won't like the result. After you killed him, talk to Q6, twice.

Q6: Drops F7 and F6. Now kill (almost) every monster in the next corridor. You need to collect 14 Cat's Blue Crystals and 10 Cat's Red Crystals out of a group of 16 Felichra's and 12 Vigests. When you have done this, make sure that everyone in your party kills the Beetle Tomb. (It will respawn after each skill. If it doesn't, dash away and dash back, or have one of your party mates talk to Q7 in the meantime.) Anyway, the Beetle Tomb will drop a Record of the Mutant. Make sure everyone has that item once in his/her inventory. Then, go talk to Q7.

Q7: This will open a wall next to it. Talk to the merchant in there to obtain the Purify Epaulette for 1,000,000 alz. (It gives HP +300 and defense +500 for the time being.) Q7 will also make firewall F8 disappear. Now, go on ahead to Q8.

Note: For the stun addicts, after this, the normal monsters aren't stunnable anymore.

Q8: This will enable a timer which spawns 4 waves of monsters it also re-enables a killable version of F8. The best spot for the newer players of the dungeon, is to go and stand next to F8 and kill it in the meantime. The waves are the following and will spawn a couple of minutes after eachother.
1) 8 Vice Felichra's (4 on each side of the room)
2) 8 Vice Felichra's (4 on each side of the room)
3) 4 Vice Vigests (2 on each side)
4) 4 Vice Vigests (2 on each side)

When you have killed them all, F9 becomes a killable firewall. Kill it and have fun with the next boss. Chakris has a high regeneration rate and a DT-like shield, which falls for a max of 45 seconds and only when the three Vice Vigests in his room are dead. There are ways to maximize the 45 seconds of shield downtime, which have to do with timing the dead of the Vice Vigests. (If more people want to know, then I will add this later on.)
When Chakris has been killed, destroy your Purify Epaulette and talk to Q9.

Q9: Absorbs the item you got from transmuting your Purify Epaulette (only the first time) and warps you to Q9A. Go ahead through the corridors and kill firewall F11.
After you killed F11, go stand in a corner in the next room if you don't feel confident. You will probably see a lot of statues. Guess what? Those statues will turn into real monsters and you need to kill them all to pass on. There will be Druga's and huge stonelike golems (forgot the exact name). After you killed them all, firewall F12 drops down and you can continue.
In the next corridor, there are some Groga's. Kill them if you like, or if you don't have a key yet, but you can let them live and dash through. Proceed to Q10.

Q9A: Not really important. Warps you back past unkillable firewall F10 to Q9.

Q10: Drops firewall F13. Also initiates a timer that makes F14 fall for less than a second. As soon as you have talked to Q10, dash straight to F14, and get ready to dash in as soon as it disappears. If you fail to do this in time, F14 will change into a killable firewall, which makes you lose precious time at the final boss.
When you are on the other side of that firewall, Orca will spawn. This is the final boss. He will live for approximally three minutes, and you want to kill him in those three minutes. If you fail to do this, he will disappear and a couple of mobs will spawn. A bit later, he will reappear in a stronger form. This repeats until he reaches his fifth and strongest form.
Do whatever you please with him, but my advice, kill him as quickly as possible. When you have killed him, take the chest and talk to Q11 to finish the dungeon.
Note: Do not talk to Q11 if you still have a key quest that you need to do. (Or, in case you didn't find any keys, if there are still some monsters left to kill that can drop a key.) Same goes for the Mutant Energy Ball Quest.

Q11: You receive a minor amount of honour points and the dungeon ends. Congratulations, you have defeated the Forgotten Temple.

Key Quests:
Like you can deduct from the map, there are three different kind of key quests. Red, Green and Blue. They will all lead to the same room, where you can find four chests that can drop crap (4x FCH) or nice stuff (UCHighest, BoX+2/3 and probably even +4, ACBMs etc.). I've gotten my best drops until now from the red key quest, but since that is the easiest quest to do, I think that all quests will give the same kind of drops. Also, when you've done one key quest, you cannot do another one for four more boxes.
Also, keep in mind, when you pick up a key, you cannot swap it for another key if you find another one. Also, any mob can drop any key. So, if you are still weak in the dungeon, consider not picking up the green nor blue key, but only the red key, because you will slap yourself hard, when you've picked up the blue key, but find the red key at the next monster. (Assuming that you cannot kill the second boss.)

[color:e103="Red"]Red Key Quest:
Do this when you are at least able to defeat Nesbite. Use the map to talk to the following boxes: R1, R2, R3, KQ.

[color:e103="SeaGreen"]Green Key Quest:
Do this when you are at least able to defeat Chakris. Use the map to talk to the following boxes: G1, G2, G3, KQ.

[color:e103="RoyalBlue"]Blue Key Quest:
Do this when you are at least able to kill all the Statues in the big room after Chakris. Use the map to talk to the following boxes: B1, B2, B3, KQ.

Well, I hope that this helps the newer players with their first time in the Forgotten Temple. Good luck with it all and have fun,

Guide composed by,
Trancid

not me Smile

Original copy of this guide can be found here: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=53267
KaiXan
KaiXan
Traveler

Male Number of posts : 33
Quotes : Life's a virgin if you don't give a fuck
Registration date : 2009-06-29

http://benlskysong.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down